Make a Safari Themed Nursery

When I found out we were having a son I really had to start thinking in a totally different direction with his nursery.  I didn't really want to do sports or transportation so I decided on a safari theme.  As I did with my daughters room, I painted 5 paintings to go all around.  This may seem a bit daunting and believe me it takes lots of time (particularly if you are a perfectionist) but if you have any art skills whatsoever, I would like to suggest that you paint your own art for your child's room.  I searched the web for ideas and put together a set of animals that I think are too cute.  I spent many late nights working on these. In the end I signed each of them with a heart MOM.  I then made matching drawer pulls with the same animals and a few more for his dresser.  I don't know how long they will hang in his room or where they will go when he's done, but I am proud of the fact that his mommy made it for him.   Pin It






No comments: