Mini Twix Cheesecakes

Man Oh Man!!  Just look at this yumminess here on this plate. 
This was Awesome! 

Never have I been a cheesecake person but this little personal size cheesecake here has changed my mind forever.  I think the Oreo cookie crust and the Twix in the center are what sold me on the idea to make it.  Boy am I glad I did.  
The best part is that they are personal sized so you don't get stuck eating a whole cake. 

This recipe was found here at gingerbreadbagels.com  I added the extra cookie crumbles on top.  I can never get enough Oreo cookie crust!!  The caramel sauce on top was that little bit of extra that I always need. 
I'll Post that recipe soon.  Bon Appetit!


3 comments:

baixar facebook movel said...

Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content.
-----
mobogenie and apply baixar facebook | descargar mobogenie

juegos de terror online said...

Thank you for sharing.
----
play game jogos online online and play game unblockedgames

jogos do friv said...

Thanks for all your information,
----
i like play game clickjogos online free and play game juegos pou