Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes

52kitchenadventures.com

Wow!! I came across these the other day while browsing around the food web and just had to make them. Unfortunately I've been recovering from surgery and could really only muster the energy to make the frosting. Boy was it worth it! The whole bowl was gone in 3 days. Eaten all by me and eaten off of nothing but a little spoon. Sinful, rich and the yummiest thing I have had in a very long while. You should definitely try it out. Find it at 52 Kitchen Adventures. Definitely worth every effort.

On her page she also posts the recipe for her better than sex chocolate cake. The combination sounds to die for. Heck the frosting came really close to deserving the name itself. I will be trying it very soon.

Picture above is courtesy of Stephanie at 52 Kitchen Adventures.

No comments: